After having seen how the app "Expediciones" works, I have chosen 5 different expeditions that I think I could use in class with my students in the future:
1) 7 New Wonders of the World: I think this could be an interesting activity to do with 1st ESO students. I would take them to this expedition to the 7 wonders of the world. After the expedition, I would ask them to get in groups to focus on one of the wonders in order to do an oral presentation about that specific place.
2) A Day in the Life of a Surgeon: I would use this expedition as a context to make students practise the use of the modal verbs must / mustn't, can / can't. The students could be asked to write a brief text saying what they a surgeon must and mustn't do in order to be a good surgeon.
3) Ancient Rome: This could be part of project together with the Geography teacher in 1st ESO. Along with other activities, the students could be asked to create an Augmented Reality task which matches images of different Roman cities with its explanation.
4) Australia: After focusing on Australia in 4th of ESO, the students would be asked to get in groups in order to plan a 10-day trip to Australia. Then, they would be asked to present their trip plans to the rest of the class by using a Power Point or a Prezi.
5) Christmas Lights in London: At the end of the first term around Christmas time, I think I could ask my students to write about how they feel about Christmas, what they like the most about this time of the year, whether they like the way streets are decorated, etc. They could publish their texts on Padlet.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario